- See also Esperance (disambiguation)
Espérance is one of the two French words that can be translated into "hope", the other being "espoir". Whereas the latter is closer to the idea of "dream" or "fantasy" and corresponds to most of the common uses of "hope", "espérance" refers to an abstract, positive expectation. It is rarely used compared to its counterpart, except in the field of mathematics, where it refers to the Expected value, and in religious texts. The name is used for organizations in many Francophone countries.
- Espérance, Mauritius, a village in the district of Moka, Mauritius
- Espérance Club, a trade union for girl dressmakers in 19th and early 20th century London, England
- Sports clubs
- Espérance Football Club, Rwandan football club
- Espérance Guider, Cameroonian football club
- Espérance Sportive de Tunis, Tunisian football club
- Espérance Sportive de Zarzis, Tunisian football club
- Espérance Sportive Troyes Aube Champagne, French football club
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Espérance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.