Espaillat is a Dominican Republic family name derived from the French surname Espeillac; Espaillat can refer to:
- Espaillat Province, a province in the Dominican Republic
- Ulises Espaillat, author and politician, Senator and President of the Dominican Republic
- Adriano Espaillat, Dominican-born American politician, U.S. Representative for New York's 13th congressional district. Great-grandson of Ulises Espaillat.
- Alejandro Enrique Grullón Espaillat, Dominican banker. Great-great-grandson of Ulises Espaillat.
- Manuel Tavares Espaillat, member of the triumvirate that ruled the Dominican Republic after the 1963 coup d'etat. Great-great-grandson of Ulises Espaillat.
- Rhina Espaillat, Dominican-born American poet.
- Espaillat Men (volleyball club), male volleyball team of Espaillat Province.
- Espaillat Women, top female volleyball team of Espaillat Province.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Espaillat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.