From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Essa may refer to:
- Essa, Ontario
- An alternate stage name sometimes used by British rapper Yungun
- Muhammad Essa, a Pakistani footballer
- Essa Rios, former World Wrestling Federation wrestler
- The ICAO code for Stockholm-Arlanda Airport
- The Cornish name of the town of Saltash
ESSA as an acronym may refer to:
- The Environmental Science Services Administration, the precursor to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- The Economic Society of South Africa
- The European Social Simulation Association
- The Event Supplier and Services Association
- Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, federal legislation in U. S.
- Every Student Succeeds Act, a 2015 American Congressional law and current federal education policy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Essa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.