(Redirected from Essence (album))
|Look up essence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Essence is the attribute (or set of attributes) that make an object or substance what it fundamentally is.
Essence may also refer to:
- The essential oil of a given substance
- Essence (poetry journal), edited and published by Connecticut poet/author, Joseph Payne Brennan, New Haven, CT. Forty-seven (47) issues, I - XLVII, 1950-1977.
- Essence (magazine), an African American magazine with a primarily female readership
- Essence (John Lewis album), 1962
- Essence (Don Ellis album), 1962
- Essence (Eric Kloss album), 1973
- Essence, a 2000 album by A Guy Called Gerald
- Essence (Lucinda Williams album), 2001, or the title song
- Essence (Electronic Surveillance System for the Early Notification of Community-based Epidemics), a United States Department of Defense health-protection initiative
- Essence (yacht), an American yacht sank in a collision with a cargo ship on 29 April 2009
- "Essence" (The X-Files), a 2001 episode of television show The X-Files
- Essence, a measure of a living being's lifeforce in the role-playing game Shadowrun
- Essence, the mystical force in the pen and paper role-playing game Exalted
- Essence, an OMG standard on software engineering created by the SEMAT initiative
- Extract used as a food flavoring
- Essence, a digital ad agency
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Essence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.