||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Estíbaliz "Esti" Gabilondo Cuéllar (born November 16, 1976 in San Sebastián) is a Spanish actress and journalist. She is niece of the former Minister of Education Ángel Gabilondo, and the journalist Iñaki Gabilondo.
She studied Audiovisual Communication at the University of Navarre and drama at the Laboratorio de Teatro William Layton. After several works as an actress, she became the first female reporter in the program Caiga quien caiga in 2008.
- Mano a mano, by Ignacio Tatay. (2007)
- Estrellas que alcanzar, by Mikel Rueda. (2009)
- Casual Day, by Max Lemcke. (2007)
- Traumalogía, by Daniel Sánchez Arévalo (2007)
- Locos por el sexo, by Javier Rebollo (2006)
- El Calentito, by Chus Gutiérrez (2005)
- Slam, by Miguel Martí (2003)
- Alfonso, el príncipe maldito, Telecinco, (2010)
- Estados Alterados Maitena, La Sexta, (2009)
- Malas Compañías, La Sexta (2009)
- Caiga quien caiga, laSexta, Cuatro (2008)
- Amar en tiempos revueltos, La 1 (2007–2008)
- A tortas con la vida, Antena 3 (2005)
- Paco y Veva, TVE-1 (2004).
- Hospital Central, Telecinco.
- Policías, Antena 3.
- Esto no es serio, ETB
- Kilker Dema, ETB
- Estíbaliz Gabilondo, la primera fémina en la plantilla de CQC ahora que salta a laSexta
|This article about a Spanish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|