Estadio Francisco Zarco
The Estadio Francisco Zarco is a multi-use stadium in the Mexican city of Durango. The stadium holds 18,000 people. It is used mostly for football matches, and is the home stadium of Alacranes de Durango (as of 2014–15, playing in the third tier of Mexican football) and of fourth-tier club Dorados de Villa (Teca Huixquilucan). The stadium is owned by the state of Durango.
In February 2015, the State Ministry of Public Works stated the stadium and surroundings were to be the subject of improvement works – not, as had been suggested, demolition – and private investment was being invited.
- "CF Alacranes de Durango: Venue". Soccerway. Perform Group. Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- "Croquis de estadios: Grupo XIV". Tercera División Profesional. Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- Ramírez, Valentín (17 March 2015). "Gran triunfo de La Tribu; dominan a Dorados de Villa 2 goles a 0" [Great victory for La Tribu; they beat Dorados de Villa 2 goals to 0]. Tiempo.com.mx (in Spanish). Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- "Estadio" [Stadium] (in Spanish). Dorados de Villa. Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- Rosales, Cinthya (18 February 2015). "No se derribará el Estadio 'Francisco Zarco', sólo se remodelará: Secope" [The Estadio Francisco Zarco won't be demolished, just refurbished: Ministry of Communications and Public Works]. La Voz de Durango (in Spanish). Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- Campos, Iliana (12 March 2015). "Hay respaldo del Gobierno para recuperar primera división de futbol en Durango: JHC" [There is government backing for the return of first-division football to Durango]. Ahora (in Spanish). Retrieved 8 April 2015.
|This article about a sports venue in Mexico is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|