From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up estimation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Estimation is the process of finding a usable approximation of a result.
Estimation may also refer to:
- Estimation theory, a field in statistics, also used in signal processing
- Estimation statistics, a data analysis approach in frequentist statistics
- Estimation (project management)
- Approximation, finding estimates in the form of upper or lower bounds for a quantity that cannot readily be evaluated precisely
- Guesstimate, an informal estimate when little information is available
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Estimation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.