Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Estland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Estland may refer to:
- Estland, the modern name for Estonia in several langauges
- Danish duchy of Estonia (Danish: Hertugdømmet Estland), a dominum directum of the King of Denmark from 1219 until 1346 in what is now Northern Estonia until it was sold and became:
- A dominion of the Livonian Order within Terra Mariana in 1346–1561, until it was conquered by the Swedish Empire in the Livonian War and became:
- The Swedish duchy of Estonia (Swedish: Hertigdömet Estland) in 1561–1721 until conquered by the Tsardom of Russia in the Great Northern War and became:
- The Governorate of Estonia (Russian: Эстляндская губерния, translit. Estlyandskaya guberniya) of the Russian Empire in 1721–1917
- An island in the Atlantic Ocean on the 1558 Venetian Zeno map, possibly corresponding to Shetland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Estland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.