From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Estrée or Estrées may refer to:
- Estrées (name), a French family name and the name of the Maison d'Estrées family (including a list of people bearing this name)
- Duke of Estrées, a title of nobility in the peerage of France that was created for the Maison d'Estrées in 1663
- Estrées, Aisne, canton of Catelet, Saint-Quentin arrondissement, Aisne department, Picardy region
- Estrées, Nord, canton of Arleux, Douai arrondissement, Nord department, Nord-Pas-de-Calais region
- Estrées-Deniécourt, in the Somme department
- Estrées-la-Campagne, in the Calvados department
- Estrées-lès-Crécy, in the Somme department
- Estrées-Mons, in the Somme department
- Estrées-Saint-Denis, in the Oise department
- Estrées-sur-Noye, in the Somme department
- Estrée, in the Pas-de-Calais department
- Estrée-Blanche, in the Pas-de-Calais department
- Estrée-Cauchy, in the Pas-de-Calais department
- Estrée-Wamin, in the Pas-de-Calais department
- Mesnil-sur-l'Estrée, in the Eure department
- D'Estrees Bay, a bay on the southern coast of Kangaroo Island, Australia
- D'Estrees Bay, South Australia, a locality
- Fort d'Estrées, fort named after Jean II d'Estrées which now houses the Historical Museum of Senegal on Gorée island, Senegal
- Estrées, a town extensively described in Ch. XXI of Andre Maurois' "The Silences of Colonel Bramble" and which may or may not refer to one of the actual places so named.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Estrées.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.