From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Estremadura may refer to:
- Estremadura Province (historical), Portugal
- Lisboa VR, a Portuguese wine region called Estremadura until 2009
- Extremadura, an autonomous community of western Spain
- Extremadura (disambiguation)
- Extremaduran (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.