Etap may refer to:
- École des troupes aéroportées, a training school for paratroops in Pau, France
- Entreprise Tunisienne d'Activites Petroliere, a state-owned petroleum company in Tunisia
- Etap Hotel, now renamed Ibis Budget
- ETAP Lighting
- Eastern Trough Area Project
- Exercise-related transient abdominal pain, also known as a side stitch
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Etap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.