From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eternally refers to the state of existing for eternity. It may also refer to:
- Eternally (1952 song), a song with music by Charlie Chaplin and lyrics by Geoff Parsons that has been covered by many artists
- "Eternally (Wanting You, Needing You)" Jackie Walker (singer), 1958
- "Eternally", a rockabilly song by Jane Bowman, 1961
- "Eternally", a song by The Chantels, 1963
- Eternally (Hikaru Utada song)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eternally.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.