|Date of birth||9 May 2001|
|Place of birth||Glasgow, Scotland|
(on loan from St Mirren)
|2020–||→ Barnsley (loan)||0||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10:01, 16 September 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 10:46, 17 October 2019 (UTC)
Born in Glasgow, Erhahon joined St Mirren at the age of 5. He was a participant in the SFA's Performance School programme at Holyrood Secondary School. In November 2018 he was praised by manager Oran Kearney. In January 2019, he scored his first senior goal in a 3–2 Scottish Cup win at home to Alloa Athletic.
He has represented Scotland at youth international level.
- "Profile". St Mirren F.C. Retrieved 17 October 2019.
- Ethan Erhahon at Soccerbase
- "Performance Schools Roll Of Honour". Scottish Football Association.
- Ritchie, Craig (6 November 2018). "Ethan Erhahon can become St Mirren's next breakout star insists boss Oran Kearney". Daily Record. Retrieved 17 December 2018.
- "St Mirren 3-2 Alloa Athletic". BBC Sport. 19 January 2019. Retrieved 20 January 2019.
- "Ethan Erhahon: Barnsley sign St Mirren defender on loan". BBC Sport. 31 January 2020. Retrieved 31 January 2020.
- Ethan Erhahon at the Scottish Football Association
|This biographical article related to a Scottish midfielder is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|