- Aethiopia (Classical Greek term) — a name variously used for the Kingdom of Kush, all of Sub-Saharan Africa in general, and an Asian kingdom appearing in Greek mythology
- Aethiopian Sea, ancient name given to the southern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Ethiopian movement, a religious movement in southern Africa
- Ethiopia (A-01), an Ethiopian Navy training ship in commission from 1962 to 1991 and the largest ship in the Ethiopian Navy
- Metro Etiopía, in Mexico City
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ethiopia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.