Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Ethiopia, Ethiópia, or Eþíópía in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ethiopia may also refer to:
- Aethiopia (Classical Greek term), a name variously used for the Kingdom of Kush, all of Sub-Saharan Africa in general, and an Asian kingdom appearing in Greek mythology
- Aethiopian Sea, ancient name given to the southern part of the Atlantic Ocean
- Ethiopian movement, a religious movement in southern Africa
- Ethiopia (A-01), an Ethiopian Navy training ship in commission from 1962 to 1991 and the largest ship in the Ethiopian Navy
- Metro Etiopía, in Mexico City
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ethiopia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.