From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ettin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Bogle (also called Ettin), a survival of the term in Northumbrian folklore referring to a malevolent mythical creature
- Ettin (Dungeons & Dragons), a two-headed giant
- Ettins, fictional creatures in Narnia
- Ettin, the twisted, mindless remains of the fighters of the Legion in the computer game Hexen
- Ettins, a species in the Creatures series of computer games
- Ettin, a two-headed monstrous giant found in Ultima game series.
- Ettins, the name given by the Cimmerians (a Norse-descended people) to the Goa'uld in the TV series Stargate SG-1
- Ytene, an early medieval kingdom in west Hampshire, England
- Northumberland Words – A Glossary of Words Used in the County of Northumberland and on the Tyneside -, Volume 1 by Richard Oliver Heslop, Read Books, 2008, ISBN 978-1-4097-6525-7
- Legg, Penny "The Folklore of Hampshire" The History Press (15 Jun. 2010)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ettin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.