|Look up ettin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ettin a reconstructed English cognate to the Old Norse Jötunn from the Old English Eoten, may refer to:
- Bogle (also called Ettin), a survival of the term in Northumbrian folklore referring to a malevolent mythical creature
- Ettin (Dungeons & Dragons), a two-headed giant
- Ettins, fictional creatures in Narnia
- Ettin, the twisted, mindless remains of the fighters of the Legion in the computer game Hexen: Beyond Heretic
- Ettins, a species in the Creatures series of computer games
- Ettin, a two-headed monstrous giant found in Ultima game series
- Ettins, the name given by the Cimmerians (a Norse-descended people) to the Goa'uld in the TV series Stargate SG-1
- Ettin, a two headed giant humanoid character in the Three Thieves graphic novel series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ettin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.