Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ettin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ettin a reconstructed English cognate to the Old Norse Jötunn from the Old English Eoten, may refer to:
- Bogle (also called Ettin), a survival of the term in Northumbrian folklore referring to a malevolent mythical creature
- Ettin (Dungeons & Dragons), a two-headed giant
- Ettins, fictional creatures in Narnia
- Ettin, the twisted, mindless remains of the fighters of the Legion in the computer game Hexen: Beyond Heretic
- Ettins, a species in the Creatures series of computer games
- Ettin, a two-headed monstrous giant found in Ultima game series
- Ettins, the name given by the Cimmerians (a Norse-descended people) to the Goa'uld in the TV series Stargate SG-1
- Ettin, a two headed giant humanoid character in the Three Thieves graphic novel series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ettin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.