Etzel may refer to:
- Etzel, a Middle High German name used by the second husband of Kriemhild of Burdundy in the Nibelungenlied, in a more wider sense also used to designate Attila the Hun, or the Roman general Flavius Aetius, who sacked the Burgundy stronghold of Worms with the help of Hun troops
- Etzel (Irgun Tzvai-Leumi), the common Israeli name for Irgun Tzvai-Leumi, or Irgun, a Zionist paramilitary group that operated in the British Mandate of Palestine from 1931 to 1948
- Etzel (mountain), a mountain in the Alps in Switzerland.
- Etzel (ship), a preserved 1934 motor ship on Lake Zurich in Switzerland
- Etzel, Friedeburg, a village in the German municipality of Friedeburg, Lower Saxony
- Edward Etzel, 1984 US Olympian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Etzel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.