This article needs to be updated.(June 2017)
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (July 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Eu'Vend & coffeena|
|Venue||Cologne Trade Fair Center (Koelnmesse)|
|Attendance||5,000 from 60 countries|
|Organized by||Koelnmesse GmbH|
Eu'Vend (official subtitle the international trade fair for the vending industry) is organised every two years by Cologne Trade Fair (koelnmesse) at the fairground in Cologne - Germany. The conceptual sponsor of the fair is the German Vending Association (bdv), international partner is the European Vending Association, Brussels. The show is open for trade visitors only. Last Eu'Vend took place from 19.-21. September 2013.  The next show will be from 24.-26. September 2015 again. Since 2011 Eu'Vend takes place in conjunction with coffeena (official subitle "international coffee fair"). In 2013 the Specialty Coffee Association of Europe was the official education partner of coffeena for the first time.
The trade fair focuses on
- Vending machines (including hot drink vending machines, Water cooler, snack vendingmachines, reverse vending machines, change machines)
- Filling products (coffee, tea und cold drinks, food, other filling products)
- vending machine cups
- Payment systems (cash dispenser, bill validator, cashless payment systems).
- Machine accessories/Components and spare parts in and for vending machines (for example water filter).
- Services for Operator (including Money counting and sorting machines).
- Kiosk Systems.
Visitor target groups
Eu'Vend is addressed to Operators but also to people searching for a professional solution for employee or customer catering. Including
- Canteens, caterer
- Transport authorities, airlines
- Schools, universities
- Hospitals, homes
- Hotels, youth hostels
- Tobacco product wholesale
- Casinos, gambling halls
- Doctors, tax consultants, lawyers
. Than the vending industry decided to launch an own platform. At the first Eu'Vend in 2003  there exhibited 178 companies from 13 countries. Within these three days there came 3.968 trade visitors from 49 countries to Cologne - Germany. In the following years Eu'Vend has grown further. The participants in Eu'Vend 2013 comprised 217 suppliers from 23 countries. These consisted of 126 exhibitors from Germany and 91 exhibitors (42%) from abroad. With approx. 5.000 visitors from 60 countries (34 percent from abroad) Eu'Vend & coffeena is deemed to be the most international vending and coffee fair.
Innovation Award "Vending Star"
Koelnmesse has been granting the innovation award 'Vending Star' since 2007 in conjunction with the German Vending Association (BDV) at Eu'Vend & coffeena Night. The competition aims to optimize the application possibilities and services in the vending field and thus also acts as the instigator for the branch.  The Members of the jury are: Helmut J. Düvel (CA Vending Krugmann GmbH & Co KG), Dr. Aris Kaschefi (BDV), Hans-Jürgen Krone (Lebensmittel Praxis Verlag), Ralf Lang (JAM Verlag), Asim Loncaric (Forum Zeitschriften), Michal Piotrowiak (Mastercup Vending, Polen), Matthias Schlüter (Koelnmesse), Eric Schwaab (Vending Report), Wolfgang Schwarzenberger (Dallmayr Automaten-Service serviPlus), Gerald Steger (café+co International, Österreich), Gerold Stüwer (Stüwer GmbH) und Jan Marck Vrijlandt (Selecta Group). .
- "European Vending Association Once Again Partner Of Eu'Vend & coffeena 2015". vending marketwatch.com. Retrieved 18 June 2015.
- "Eu'Vend & coffeena at Foodbev". foodbev.com. FoodBev. 2 June 2015. Retrieved 21 July 2015.
- "Eu'Vend & coffeena presents international focus". Auto Vending UK. October 7, 2013. Retrieved 21 February 2014.
- Sanford, Tim (October 2013). "vendingtimes.com". Vending Times Inc. Retrieved 21 February 2014.
- "This Week's Eu'Vend And coffeena Shine Spotlight On Away-From-Home Coffee". vendingtimes.com. Vending Times. October 2013. Retrieved 21 February 2014.
- Lang, Ralf: Mehr Kaffe, Euvend + coffeena vom 19. bis 21. September 2013 in Köln. In: Vending Spiegel 4/2013, S. 18
- "EuVend - International Trade Fair for the Vending Industry". vendinginternational-online.com. 12 September 2009. Retrieved 21 February 2014.
- "Anuga--remodelled for 2003: this year's show has been reorganised to sharpen the focus on its 6,000 exhibitors and the Anuga brand itself". hostelvending.com. Hostel Vending. 10 December 2014. Retrieved 21 July 2015.
- "Eu'Vend & Coffeena, cumpliendo objetivos para 2015". hostelvending.com. Hostel Vending. 10 December 2014. Retrieved 21 July 2015.
- "EuVend successful premiere". cafe-future.net. Deutscher Fachverlag. 16 September 2003. Retrieved 21 July 2015.
- "Artikel about EuVend 2013 at Yumda". yumda.de. Retrieved 21 July 2015.
- audited figures of Eu'Vend & coffeena by AUMA
- "Cologne Will Host Eu'Vend In Conjunction With coffeena In 2011". vendingtimes.com. Vending Times Inc. February 2010. Retrieved 21 February 2014.
- "Registration Deadline Approaches For Eu'Vend & coffeena 'Vending Star'". vendingmarketwatch.com. Retrieved 21 July 2015.
- "Innovation Award - Here are the nominees". German Vending Association. Retrieved 21 July 2015.
- Italian article about EuVend 2015 - punto dincontro di tutti i principali costruttori di distributori automatici
- Eu’Vend & coffeena: positiva evaluación intermedia para 2015
- Eu'Vend+Coffeena Organizers Hail Brisk Exhibit Sales For 2013 Event at Vending Times
- This Week's Eu'Vend And coffeena Shine Spotlight On Away-From-Home Coffee at Vending Times
- VENDING – Alla fiera Eu’Vend & coffeena a Colonia dal 19 al 21 settembre. Il vending parteggia per la responsabilità ecologica, economica e sociale
- article about innovations at Eu'Vend 2013
- Portuguese article about Eu'Vend 2013
- EuVend and the Innovation prize "Vending Star" at Vending Marketwatch.com
- European Vending Associations comment on EuVend
- USA Department of Commerce: major trade shows in Germany and the U.S.
- spanish article about Eu'Vend 2011 at Hostel Vending
- russian article about Eu'Vend 2011
- German Radio spot about EuVend
- Turkish article about EuVend 2009
- KOELNMESSE SVOLGERA’ IN COMUNE A COLONIA I SALONI EU’VEND E COFFEENA 2009