Eubank may refer to:
Eubank is a surname of Anglo-Saxon origin in use since the 13th century, derived from the phrase yew-bank, referring to those who lived near a ridge of yew. Historical spellings include Ewbanke, Ewbanck, Ewbancke, Ewbanche, Ubank, Yuebanc, and Ewbank. 1
- Chris Eubank, boxer
- Chris Eubank, Jr., boxer, son of above referenced Chris Eubank.
- Damon R. Eubank, Kentucky historian
- Danielle Eubank, American artist
- James R. Eubank, American politician
- James Eubanks, better known as Clayster, professional Call of Duty player
- Mark Eubank, American television meteorologist
- Robert D. J. Eubank, Sr., performer/minister
- Shari Eubank, adult film actress
- William Eubank, cinematographer
- Balph Eubank, character in Atlas Shrugged
- Eubank, Kentucky, a small town in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eubank.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.