Eula may refer to:
- End-user license agreement, a type of software license agreement
- Eula (river), a right tributary of the Wyhra in Saxony, Germany
- Eula, Arkansas, a place in the United States
- Eula, Berga, a village in the borough of Berga/Elster, Greiz district, Thuringia, Germany
- Eula, Borna, a village in the borough of Borna, Leipzig district, Saxony, Germany
- Eula, Nossen, a village in the borough of Nossen, Meißen district, Saxony, Germany
- Eula, Texas, a community in the United States
- Jílovský potok, known as Eula in German, a tributary of the Elbe in Czech Republic
- Eulatal, a former municipality in the Leipzig district, Saxony, Germany.
- Eula (given name), a feminine given name
- Joe Eula (1925–2004), American fashion illustrator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eula.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.