(Redirected from Eulogy (song))Jump to navigation Jump to search
A eulogy is a speech in praise of someone, typically someone that has recently died.
Eulogy may also refer to:
Film and television
- Eulogy (film) a 2004 comedy film directed by Michael Clancy
- "Eulogy", a season 2 episode of Sanctuary
- "Eulogy", a season 1 episode of the 2018 reboot of Lost in Space
- Eulogy Recordings, a music label specializing in hardcore punk bands
- Eulogies (band), an indie-rock band from Los Angeles
- Eulogies (album), their 2007 self-titled debut album
- Eulogy, composition for viola and eight instruments by Mark-Anthony Turnage
- "Eulogy", a song by Tool from Aenima
- "Eulogy", a song by Saves the Day from their 2006 album Sound the Alarm
- "Eulogy", a song by Gang Starr from their 2003 album The Ownerz
- "Eulogy", a song by Judas Priest from their 2005 album Angel of Retribution
- "Eulogy Song", a song performed by Andrew Hansen on the TV show The Chasers War On Everything
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eulogy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.