- Eurymedousa, daughter of Cletor or Achelous. Zeus approached and seduced her in the form of an ant, she may also has been transformed into an ant. As a result, she gave birth to Myrmidon.
- Eurymedousa, an old woman from Apeire and the nanny and attendant of Nausicaa.
- Eurymedousa, possible mother of the Charites by Zeus.
- Eurymedousa, a daughter of Aetolus and possibly the mother of Oeneus by Porthaon.
- Eurymedousa, daughter of Polyxenus, one of the would-be sacrificial victims of Minotaur rescued by Theseus.
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|