|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Born||Eva Carolina Arias Viñas
April 1, 1985
Moca, Espaillat, Dominican Republic
|Agency||Collection Model Management|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Measurements||Bust: 89 cm (35.0 in)
Waist: 63 cm (24.8 in)
Hips: 89 cm (35.0 in)
|Title(s)||Miss Dominican Republic 2010|
|Miss Dominican Republic 2006
(Best Fashion Look)
Miss Dominican Republic 2010
Miss Universe 2010
Eva Carolina Arias Viñas (born April 1, 1985 in Moca) is a Dominican model and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Dominican Republic 2010 and represented her country in the 2010 Miss Universe pageant.
Miss Dominican Republic
After the pageant, Arias left her country and went on to model in Italy and several other countries for four years. She eventually came back and re-entered her country's national beauty pageant, once again representing Espaillat, and was crowned Miss Dominican Republic 2010.
Miss Universe 2010
As the official representative of her country to the 2010 Miss Universe pageant broadcast live from Las Vegas, Nevada on August 23, Arias participated as one of the 83 delegates who vied for the crown of eventual winner, Ximena Navarrete of Mexico.
- "Eva Arias". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved 9 March 2011.
- "Santiago elected Miss Dominican Republic". Hoy. December 19, 2005. Retrieved 9 March 2011.
- "Voz Alta". Hoy. April 24, 2010. Retrieved 9 March 2011.
- "Miss Dominican Republic: There is no perfect beauty". People en Español. August 17, 2010. Retrieved 9 March 2011.
- "Miss Universe swimsuit show". Winnipeg Sun. August 20, 2010. Retrieved 9 March 2011.
|Awards and achievements|
Ada de la Cruz
|Miss Dominican Republic
|This biographical article about a contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Dominican Republic biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|