This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Born in Berlin-Kreuzberg, Probst was married to Austrian actor Gerhard Riedmann from 1954-60. In the 1950s she starred in romantic comedy films and Heimatfilme. From its inception in 1992 until the following year she played Jessica Naumann in the German soap opera, Gute Zeiten, schlechte Zeiten.
Probst died on 25 November 2018 at the age of 88 in a Berlin retirement home.
- Only One Night (1950)
- Stips (1951)
- I Lost My Heart in Heidelberg (1952)
- Prosecutor Corda (1953)
- The Bird Seller (1953)
- Son Without a Home (1955)
- Three Days Confined to Barracks (1955)
- As Long as the Roses Bloom (1956)
- Schacht, Michael (6 June 2009). "Eva Probst war 20, ein Kino-Star– Harald Juhnke noch nicht berühmt: Ich war Juhnkes erste große Liebe". Bild (in German). Retrieved 30 April 2011.[dead link]
- "Eva Probst gestorben: Film-Star hörte einfach auf zu essen". bild.de (in German). Retrieved 25 November 2018.
- "Eva Probst". Retrieved 19 December 2013.