From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Evagrius or Euagrius may refer to:
- Evagrius of Constantinople (fourth century), bishop of Constantinople (circa 370-380)
- Evagrius of Antioch, bishop of Antioch (388-392)
- Evagrius Ponticus (346–399), Christian mystic
- Evagrius Scholasticus (sixth century), historian
- Evagrius, a junior synonym of Elasmopoda, a genus of true bugs in the family Coreidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evagrius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.