From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up evanescence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Evanescence is an abstract noun expressing the notion of ephemerality.
Evanescence may also refer to:
- Evanescence, an American rock band
- Evanescence (Evanescence album), 2011
- Evanescence, a 1998 EP by Evanescence
- Evanescence (Maria Schneider album), 1994
- Evanescence (Scorn album), 1994
- Evanescent waves
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evanescence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.