Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up evangelists in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Evangelists may refer to:
- Evangelists (Christianity), Christians who specialize in evangelism
- Evangelists (ministry), one of the five Ascension Gift Ministries
- Four Evangelists, the authors of the four Gospel accounts in the New Testament
- The Evangelists, a controversial play
- The Evangelists (band), an Irish musical group
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evangelists.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.