From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up evangelists in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Evangelists may refer to:
- Evangelists (Christianity), Christians who specialize in evangelism
- Evangelists (ministry), one of the five Ascension Gift Ministries
- Four Evangelists, the authors of the four Gospel accounts in the New Testament
- The Evangelists, a controversial play
- The Evangelists (band), an Irish musical group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evangelists.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.