Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Evans in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Evans may refer to:
- Evans Island, an island of Alaska
- Evans, California
- Evans Place, California
- Evans, Colorado
- Evans, Georgia
- Evans County, Georgia
- Evans, New York
- Evans Mills, New York
- Evans City, Pennsylvania
- Evans, West Virginia
- Evans Creek (Peters Creek), a tributary of Peters Creek in California
- Evans Creek (Tuscarawas River), a stream in Ohio
- Evans Creek (Devils River), a stream in Texas
Businesses and organizations
- Evans (retailer), of the United Kingdom
- Evans Cycles, a United Kingdom bicycle retailer
- Bob Evans Restaurants, a chain operated by Bob Evans Farms, Inc. of the United States
- H. C. Evans, a defunct manufacturer of casino, amusement park and fairground equipment in the United States
- D'Addario, a drumhead manufacturer also known as "Evans"
- Evans station (Muni Metro), a light rail station in San Francisco, California
- Evans station (RTD), a light rail station in Denver, Colorado
- Chukwudi Onuamadike, a Nigerian generally known as Evans
- Early American Imprints, Series I: Evans, 1639–1800 (bibliographic collection)
- Evans Gambit, a chess gambit
- Evans Blue, a Canadian rock group
- Evans syndrome, an autoimmune disease
- Evans-Tibbs House, historic residence in Washington, D.C.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evans.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.