From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Evans may refer to:
- Evans (surname)
- for a particular person with the surname, see the List of people with surname Evans.
- In the United States
- Evans Island, an island of Alaska
- Evans, California
- Evans Place, California
- Evans, Colorado
- Evans, Georgia
- Evans County, Georgia
- Evans, New York
- Evans Mills, New York
- Evans City, Pennsylvania
- Evans, West Virginia
- Evans Creek (Peters Creek), a tributary of Peters Creek in California
- Evans Creek (Tuscarawas River), a stream in Ohio
- Evans Creek (Devils River), a stream in Texas
Businesses and organizations
- Evans (clothing retailer) of the United Kingdom
- Evans Cycles a United Kingdom bicycle retailer
- Bob Evans Restaurants, a chain operated by Bob Evans Farms, Inc. of the United States
- H. C. Evans, a defunct manufacturer of casino, amusement park and fairground equipment in the United States
- D'Addario, a drumhead manufacturer also known as "Evans"
- Evans Gambit, a chess gambit
- Evans Blue, a Canadian rock group
- Evans (RTD), a transit station in Denver, Colorado
- Evans syndrome, an autoimmune disease
- Evans-Tibbs House, historic residence in Washington, D.C.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evans.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.