Jump to navigation Jump to search
Evenki or Evenk may refer to
- Evenks, or Evenki, a people of Russia and China
- Evenki languages, languages of Tungusic family
- Evenki language, a subdivision of Evenki languages, spoken by Evenks
- Evenk Autonomous Banner, a 3rd-level subdivision of Inner Mongolia, China
- Evenk Ethnic Sumu, a 4th-level subdivision of Inner Mongolia, China
- Evenk Autonomous Okrug, a former subdivision of Russia's Krasnoyarsk Krai, now the Evenkiysky District
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evenki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.