Number of employees
Eventfinda is an online event discovery and ticketing service. Through an API, Eventfinda also syndicates event content to third parties for display in other media. The company operates in New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Austria and the United States.
Eventfinda was founded by Michael Turner in Auckland, New Zealand in July 2005. James McGlinn joined the company as co-founder & CTO in 2006. In 2010 Eventfinda formed a public-private partnership with New Zealand's Ministry for Culture and Heritage.
In July 2011 the company launched the platform in Australia under the brand Eventfinder. In 2011 Eventfinda Pro won Best User Experience at New Zealand's Internet industry awards, known as the Onya's.
- Hedquist, Ulrika. "Eventfinder offers API to third-party developers, partners with APN Online". Computerworld. Archived from the original on 3 March 2008. Retrieved 26 February 2008. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Don't delete the bad stuff, and other social media advice". Computerworld New Zealand. 30 April 2013. Archived from the original on 4 June 2013. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Monitoring social media is criticale". Computerworld New Zealand. 30 April 2013.
- Alexander, Dwayne (20 July 2008). "Michael Turner : The Myth of The Balanced Life". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 20 July 2008.
- "Eventfinder Co-Founder & Chief Technology Officer to Present at the 2012 ALGIM Web Symposium". ALGIM. 1 May 2012.
- "Online Events Calendar Partnership Delivers Results". MCH. Retrieved 16 March 2010.
- "Eventfinder to show Aussies how to do events right". Idealog. Retrieved 14 September 2011.
- Webster, Mark (20 February 2011). "Webstock: Onyas awards announced". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 20 February 2011.
- "2011 Winners: The Onya's - A Celebration of New Zealand's Web Industry". Webstock. Archived from the original on 18 December 2010. Retrieved 20 February 2011. Cite uses deprecated parameter