Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up eventide in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eventide is an archaic word for evening.
Eventide may also refer to:
- Eventide (Magic: The Gathering), an expansion set from the trading card game Magic: The Gathering that is part of the Shadowmoor block
- Eventide, Inc, manufacturer of audio and broadcast, communications, and avionics equipment and software
- "Eventide", the tune most often associated with the Christian hymn "Abide with Me" by Henry Francis Lyte
- The American Christian hymn "Abide with Me, 'Tis Eventide" by Martin Lowrie Hofford
- Eventide (novel), a 2004 book by Kent Haruf
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eventide.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.