From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up eventide in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eventide is an archaic word for evening.
Eventide may also refer to:
- Eventide (Magic: The Gathering), an expansion set from the trading card game Magic: The Gathering that is part of the Shadowmoor block
- Eventide, Inc, manufacturer of audio & broadcast, communications, and avionics equipment and software
- "Eventide", the tune most often associated with the Christian hymn "Abide with Me" by Henry Francis Lyte
- The American Christian hymn "Abide with Me, 'Tis Eventide" by Martin Lowrie Hofford
- Eventide (novel), a 2004 book by Kent Haruf
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eventide.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.