Everyman, in literature drama, is an ordinary individual, with whom the audience is able to easily identify.
Everyman may also refer to:
Companies and organizations
Cinemas and theaters
- Everyman Cinemas, a chain of cinemas across London, Leeds, Surrey, and Hampshire.
- Everyman Palace Theatre, a theatre in Cork, Ireland
- Everyman Theatre, a theatre in Liverpool, England
- Everyman Theatre, a theatre in Cheltenham, England
- Everyman Theatre, Baltimore, a theater in Baltimore, Maryland
- Everyman Chess, a publisher of chess books
- Everyman Productions, Patrick McGoohan's production company
- Everyman's Welfare Service (also known as "Everyman's"), Australian parachurch organization
Books and magazines
- Everyman (novel), a 2006 novel by Philip Roth
- Everyman's Library, a series of reprinted classic literature
- Everyman (magazine)
- Everyman (DC Comics), a shapeshifting member of Lex Luthor's Infinity Inc
- Everyman (Marvel Comics), a Marvel Comics super villain (Larry Eckler)
- Everyman (The Simpsons), a character created by Comic Book Guy
- Everyman (play), a 15th-century English medieval play
- Everyman (modern play), a 1902 Broadway production based on the 15th-century medieval morality play
- Everyman (1961 film), a 1961 Austrian film based on a 1911 German-language play
- Everyman (1964 film), a 1964 Australian television play
- Everyman (TV series), a BBC television documentary series concerned with moral and religious issues
- "Every Man", a song by the Christian band Casting Crowns
- Everyman Campaign, a charity set up to research and raise awareness testicular and prostate cancer
- The Everyman sleep schedule, a form of polyphasic sleep
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Everyman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.