Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up exalt or exaltation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Exalt or exaltation may refer to:
- Exaltation (astrology), an essential dignity of a planet
- Exaltation (Mormonism), a belief in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Exaltation of Christ or "Session of Christ", a Christian doctrine
- Exaltation of the Cross or "Feast of the Cross", an Orthodox Christian holiday
- Exaltation, in Freemasonry, the initiation ritual into the Holy Royal Arch degree
- LG Exalt, a flip phone
- Exaltacion (disambiguation)
- Exalted, a role-playing game produced by White Wolf
- Exalted (comics), a 2005-07 comic based on the game
- The Exalter (Ar-Rāfiʿ), in Islam, one of the 99 names of Allah
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exalt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.