Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up excision in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Excision may refer to:
- In surgery, the partial removal of an organ, tissue, bone or tumor from a body
- Type II female genital mutilation
- A term used by the Australian government as part of its definition of the Australian migration zone
- Excision theorem in algebraic topology, a branch of mathematics
- Excise, taxes charged on the purchase of goods or services
- Excision (musician), a Canadian dubstep producer from British Columbia.
- Excision (film), a 2012 American horror film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Excision.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.