From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An exemplar is a person, a place, an object, or some other entity that serves as an excellent example of a given concept (e.g. "The heroine became an exemplar in courage to the children"). It may also refer to:
|Look up exemplar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Exemplar, a well-known science problem and its solution, from Thomas Kuhn's The Structure of Scientific Revolutions
- Exemplar, the first name for the ship USS Dorothea L. Dix (AP-67)
- Exemplar, in exemplification theory, an illustrative representation of information or an event
- Exemplar, a series of parallel-computing machines introduced in 1994 by Convex Computer
- Exemplar (textual criticism), the text used to produce another version of the text
- Handwriting exemplar, a writing sample that can be examined forensically
- Exemplar theory, in psychology, a theory about how humans categorize objects and ideas
- Exemplars (comics), a fictional group of eight humans in the Marvel Comics universe
- Exemplars of Evil, an accessory to the 3.5 edition of Dungeons & Dragons that shows how to build memorable villains
- The Twenty-four Filial Exemplars, a classic text of Confucian filial piety written by Guo Jujing during the Yuan dynasty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exemplar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.