Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up exercise in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Exercise is a disciplined activity that is meant to improve and maintain fitness, health and wellness.
Exercise may also refer to:
- Mental exercise, activity for mental fitness
- Military exercise, a military training activity
- Exercise (mathematics), training unit in mathematics
- Exercise (options), a financial or contracting term
- Exercises (album), by Nazareth
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exercise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.