Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up exercise in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Exercise is a disciplined activity that is meant to improve and maintain fitness, health and wellness.
Exercise may also refer to:
- Mental exercise, activity for mental fitness
- Military exercise, a military training activity
- Exercise (mathematics), training unit in mathematics
- Exercise (options), a financial or contracting term
- Exercises (album), by Nazareth
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exercise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.