From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Exordium may refer to:
- Exordium (rhetoric), the introductory section of a discourse in Western classical rhetoric; e.g., the 1st 4 verses of Hebrews in the Bible
- In law, an exordium clause is the first paragraph or sentence in a (last) will and testament, in which the testator identifies himself or herself, states a legal domicile, and revokes any prior wills
- Exordium (EP), by Dutch symphonic metal band After Forever.
- The Exordium series, a science fiction book series written by Sherwood Smith and Dave Trowbridge
- Exordium, a fictional experiment in the Revelation Space series
- Exordium is the title of the opening (prelude) section of composer Harry Partch's Delusion of the Fury.
Exordium may also refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exordium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.