Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Expansion, expansion, or expand in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Expansion may refer to:
Arts, entertainment and media
- L'Expansion, a French monthly business magazine
- Expansion (album), by American jazz pianist Dave Burrell, released in 2004
- Expansions (McCoy Tyner album), 1970
- Expansions (Lonnie Liston Smith album), 1975
- Expansión (Mexico), a Mexican news portal linked to CNN
- Expansión (Spanish newspaper), a Spanish economic daily newspaper published in Spain
- Expansion pack in gaming, extra content for games, often simply "expansion"
Science, technology, and mathematics
- Expansion (geometry), an operation on geometric objects with flat sides
- Expansion (model theory), in mathematical logic, a mutual converse of a reduct
- Expansion card, in computing, a printed circuit board that can be inserted into an expansion slot
- Expansion chamber, on a two-stroke engine, a tuned exhaust system that enhances power output
- Expansion joint, an assembly that absorbs heat-induced expansion and contraction of construction materials
- Joule–Thomson expansion, the decrease in temperature of a gas when it expands
- Thermal expansion, the tendency of matter to change in shape, area, and volume in response to a change in temperature
- Expansion of the universe, the increase of the distance between two distant parts of the universe with time.
- Expansion (economics), an increase in the market value of an economy over time
- Expansion team, a new team in a sports league
- MV Expansion, a former name of American cargo liner MV Dennis Winn
- All pages with titles beginning with expansion
- All pages with titles containing expansion
- Expansion chamber (disambiguation)
- Elasticity (disambiguation)
- Expansionism, a policy of enlarging territory or economic influence
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Expansion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.