From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up expansion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Expansion may refer to:
- L'Expansion, a French monthly business magazine
- Expansion (album), by American jazz pianist Dave Burrell, released in 2004
- Expansions (album), by American jazz pianist McCoy Tyner, released in 1970
- Expansion (economics), an increase in the market value of an economy over time
- Expansion (geometry), an operation on geometric objects with flat sides
- Expansión (Mexico), a Mexican news portal linked to CNN
- Expansion (model theory), in mathematical logic, a mutual converse of a reduct
- Expansión (Spanish newspaper), a Spanish economic daily newspaper published in Spain
- Expansion joint, an assembly that absorbs heat-induced expansion and contraction of construction materials
- Expansion team, a new team in a sports league
- Expansion card, in computing, a printed circuit board that can be inserted into an expansion slot
- Expansion chamber, on a two-stroke engine, a tuned exhaust system that enhances power output
- Joule–Thomson expansion, the decrease in temperature of a gas when it expands
- Thermal expansion, the tendency of matter to change in shape, area, and volume in response to a change in temperature
- Expansion chamber (disambiguation)
- Expansionism, a policy of enlarging territory or economic influence
- All pages beginning with "expansion"
- All pages with titles containing expansion
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Expansion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.