From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up expand or expansion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Expansion may refer to:
- Expansion (geometry)
- Polynomial expansion
- Taylor expansion
- expansion of a graph
- The converse of a reduct, in model theory or universal algebra
- Expansión, a Spanish economic daily newspaper published in Spain.
- Expansion card, in computer hardware
- Expansion pack, in gaming
- Expansion team, in sports
- Trinucleotide repeat expansion disorder, in medicine, the result of expansion during DNA translation
- Expansion joint, in engineering
- Audio level expansion, in audio engineering
- Expansion, the spelled out meaning of an abbreviation or acronym/initialism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Expansion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.