From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up expectation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Expectation or Expectations may refer to:
- Expectation (epistemic)
- Expected value, in mathematical probability theory
- Expectation value (quantum mechanics)
- Expectation–maximization algorithm, in statistics
- Expectation (Girl's Day album), 2013
- Expectation, a 2006 album by Matt Harding
- Expectations (Keith Jarrett album), 1971
- Expectations (Dance Exponents album), 1985
- Expectation (Waltz), a 1980 waltz composed by Ilya Herold Lavrentievich Kittler
- "Expectation" (song), a 2010 song by Tame Impala
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Expectation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.