From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Expectations)
|Look up expectation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Expectation or Expectations may refer to: To do or be someone or something in another ones point of view.
- Expectation (epistemic)
- Expected value, in mathematical probability theory
- Expectation value (quantum mechanics)
- Expectation–maximization algorithm, in statistics
- Great Expectations, an 1860–61 novel (serial) by Charles Dickens
- Expectation, Matt Harding (musician) album
- Expectation (Girl's Day album), or Gidae (Expectation), a 2013 album by Girl's Day
- Expectations (Keith Jarrett album), 1971
- Expectations (Dance Exponents album), 1985
- Expectations (Herold Kittler), 1980
- "Expectation" (song), a 2010 song by Tame Impala
- "Ozhidanie" (Ожидание) "Expectation", traditional Russian song sung by tenor Ivan Kozlovsky
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Expectation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.