|Look up expiration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Expiration may refer to:
- Exhalation of breath, breathing out
- Expiration (options), the legal termination of an option to take an action
- Shelf life, or the time after which a product expires
- Timeout (computing), or the expiration of Session (computer science) due to the passing of time
- Copyright expiration (disambiguation)
- Expiration (film), a 2004 independent feature film
Expiration date may refer to
- Expiration date, a predetermined date after which a product should no longer be used.
- Expiration Date (film), a 2006 comedy
- Expiration Date (novel), a novel by Tim Powers
- Expiration Date (Swierczynski novel), written by Duane Swierczynski
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Expiration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.