From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up explosion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An explosion is a sudden increase in volume and release of energy in an extreme manner.
Explosion, Explode or Exploder may also refer to:
- Explosion! Museum of Naval Firepower, in Gosport, Hampshire, England
- ex.plode.us, a defunct Internet search engine
- Exploder, a mechanism used to fire the warhead of a torpedo
- The Explosion, an American punk rock band
- The Explosion (EP), a 2000 EP by the band
- The Exploder, an American hardcore punk band
- The Exploders, an Australian alternative rock band
- Explode (album), a 2003 album by The Unseen
- "Explode" (Nelly Furtado song), a 2003 song by Nelly Furtado
- "Explode" (Cover Drive song), 2012
- "Explosions" (Ellie Goulding song)
- "Exploder", a song by Audioslave from Audioslave
- "Explode", a song by Damageplan from New Found Power
- Combinatorial explosion, in mathematics, the effect of functions that grow very rapidly as a result of combinatorial considerations
- Principle of explosion, a law of classical logic and other systems
- Explosive material, a substance that can produce an explosion
- The Explosive, an English psych band
- The Explosives, a backing band for the American musician Roky Erickson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Explosion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.