|Look up extant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Extant is the opposite of the word extinct. It may refer to:
- Extant literature, surviving literature, such as Beowulf, the oldest extant manuscript written in English
- Extant taxon, a taxon which is not extinct, such as an extant species
- Extant Theatre Company, a disability arts organisation
- Extant (TV series), an American television series
- Hank Hall, also known as Extant, a DC Comics supervillain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Extant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.