Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up extant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Extant is the opposite of the word extinct. It may refer to:
- Extant hereditary titles
- Extant literature, surviving literature, such as Beowulf, the oldest extant manuscript written in English
- Extant taxon, a taxon which is not extinct, such as an extant species
- Extant Theatre Company, a disability arts organisation
- Extant (TV series), an American television series
- Hank Hall, also known as Extant, a DC Comics supervillain
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Extant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.