Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up extermination or exterminate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Extermination or exterminate may refer to:
- Pest control, elimination of insects or vermin
- Genocide, extermination—in whole or in part—of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group
- Extermination (video game), a 2001 PlayStation 2 game by Deep Space
- "Exterminate!", the battle cry of the Daleks in the British television show Doctor Who
- "Exterminate!" (song), a 1992 song by Snap!
- Extermination camps
- Exterminator (disambiguation)
- Termination (disambiguation)
- Kill (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Extermination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.