From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Extraction may refer to:
- Extraction (album), an album by guitarist Greg Howe
- Extraction (chemistry), the separation of a substance from a matrix
- Extraction (military), the removal of someone from a hostile area to a secure location
- Extraction (The Shield), an episode of the television series The Shield
- Extraction (wine), the amount of polyphenols leeched from the grape into the must
- Comedo extraction, a method of acne treatment
- Data extraction, the process of retrieving data out of data sources
- Dental extraction, the surgical removal of a tooth from the mouth
- Fragrance extraction, the process of obtaining fragrant oils and compounds from odorous raw materials
- Resource extraction, the process of locating, acquiring and selling any resource
- Petroleum extraction, the process of recovering petroleum from the ground
- Dead Space: Extraction, a video game for the Wii that serves as a prequel to the 2008 video game Dead Space
- the process of reversing data compression, a.k.a. decompression, in computing
- the process of choosing elements from a source document, in linguistics
- a part of the anatomy of a stroke in rowing
- the origin or ancestry of a person
- "Extractions", a song by BS 2000 from the 2001 album Simply Mortified
- Dirty Bomb (video game), formerly known as "Extraction"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Extraction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.