Eyakub Ali Chowdhury
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Eyakub Ali Chowdhury|
|Died||1940 (aged 51–52)|
Eyakub Ali Chowdhury (1888–1940), was a Bengali essayist.
Most of Chowdhury's essays were based on Islam, Islamic culture, and Islamic teachings. His uncommon view did not hurt people of other religions.
- Manob Mukut [Book on the life of Muhammad (Sm)’s life and teachings]
- Nur Nabi [Book on the life of Muhammad (Sm) for children]
- Shanti Dhara [Book on ‘religious’ works of Muslims, which are not found in Islam]
- Dhormer Kahini
- Golpo Songroho (Collected Stories), the national textbook of B.A. (pass and subsidiary) course of Bangladesh, published by University of Dhaka in 1979 (reprint in 1986).
- Bangla Sahitya (Bengali Literature), the national textbook of intermediate (college) level of Bangladesh published in 1996 by all educational boards.