Eye in the sky
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Eye in the sky (disambiguation))
The term eye in the sky may refer to:
- Eye in the sky (camera), a closed-circuit camera
- Eye in the Sky (2007 film), a 2007 espionage film set in Hong Kong
- Eye in the Sky (2015 film), an upcoming British thriller film featuring drone warfare
- Eye in the Sky (album), an album by The Alan Parsons Project
- "Eye in the Sky" (song) on this album
- Eye in the Sky (novel), a 1957 novel by Philip K. Dick
- Eye in the Sky (TV series), a 2015 TVB drama
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eye in the sky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.