Eye on the Horizon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Eye on the Horizon|
|Studio album by Dreadzone|
|Released||26 April 2010|
Eye on the Horizon is the sixth studio album by the British band Dreadzone. It was released on 26 April 2010 through Dubwiser records.
All tracks written by Spencer Graham, Greg Roberts and Earl Daley
- "Tomorrow Never Comes"
- "For A Reason"
- "American Dread"
- "Beyond A Rock"
- "Yeah Man"
- "My Face"
- "Walk Tall"
- "Just Let Go"
- MC Spee (Spencer Graham) - vocals
- Earl 16 - vocals
- Greg Dread - drum programming, keyboards, producer, electronics
- Leo Williams - bass guitar
- Chris Compton - guitar
- Chris Oldfield - electronics (Apple Mac), effects
- Marlon Roberts - keyboards
- Tim Bran - additional keyboards
- Steve Roberts - guitar on "American Dread"
- Marcina Arnold - vocals on "Changes" and "Just Let Go"
- Sweetie Irie (Dean Bent) - vocals on "Yeah Man"
|This 2010s electronic album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|