Eyes Like the Sky
|Eyes Like the Sky|
|Studio album by King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - story written and narrated by Broderick Smith|
|Released||February 22, 2013|
|King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - story written and narrated by Broderick Smith chronology|
Described as a "cult western audio book", the album is narrated and written by Broderick Smith - who tells a story of outlaws, child soldiers, native Americans and gun fights, all set in the American frontier.
When asked about the album's influences, Stu Mackenzie alluded to the spaghetti western influence throughout the album, stating "I love Western films. I love bad guys and I love Red Dead Redemption. Oh, and I love evil guitars".
|1.||"Eyes Like the Sky"||3:17|
|2.||"Year of Our Lord"||2:57|
|7.||"The God Man's Goat Lust"||3:17|
|8.||"The Killing Ground"||2:50|
|9.||"Dust in the Wind"||2:24|
|10.||"Guns & Horses"||1:08|
Credits for Eyes Like the Sky adapted from liner notes.
- King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard – music writing, arrangement, recording, mixing
- Michael Cavanagh
- Cook Craig
- Ambrose Kenny-Smith
- Eric Moore
- Stu Mackenzie
- Lucas Skinner
- Joe Walker
- Broderick Smith – story writing, narration recording
- Jason Galea – cover art
- Joseph Carra – mastering
- "Eyes Like The Sky, by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard". King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard. Retrieved 2017-02-08.
- "ALBUM REVIEW: King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard 'Eyes Like The Sky' | Purple Sneakers". Purple Sneakers. 2013-02-20. Retrieved 2017-02-08.
- Track listing and credits as per liner notes for Eyes Like The Sky album
|This 2010s rock album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|