Eyes Open, Harry!
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Eyes Open, Harry!|
|Directed by||Harry Piel|
|Written by||Henrik Galeen|
Georg Muschner |
|14 September 1926|
The film's sets were designed by Willi Herrmann.
- Eugen Burg as Graham Horst
- Colette Corder as Rote Gräfin
- Karl Falkenberg as Prinz Achmed
- Jaro Fürth as Chefredakteur
- Georg John as Nathan Miller
- Denise Legeay as Ethel Horst
- Harry Piel as Harry
- Grange p.234
- Grange, William. Cultural Chronicle of the Weimar Republic. Scarecrow Press, 2008.
|This article related to a German silent film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|