From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up eyrie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eyrie may refer to:
- The nest of a hawk, eagle, falcon or other bird of prey (variant of aerie)
- The Eyrie Vineyards, an American winery in Oregon
- Eyrie Bay, a bay in Antarctica
- Eyrie, a Neopet.
- A novel by Tim Winton, published in 2013.
- The Eyrie, the seat of the Great Eagles of the Misty Mountains in the fictional world of Middle-earth
- Glen Eyrie, a castle near Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Aerie (disambiguation)
- Eagle's Nest (disambiguation)
- Eerie, an American magazine of horror comics
- Erie, Pennsylvania
- "Hope Eyrie" (a/k/a "The Eagle Has Landed"), a song by Leslie Fish
- Ireland or Éire
- The Eyrie, a castle in A Song of Ice and Fire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eyrie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.